Accepted Quantity is Defaulted to 1 During the Receiving Process In SIM on the Hand Held
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the Receiving process on the Hand Held (HH), while reviewing discrepancies, a default receiving quantity of 1 is populated and on receipt confirmation, the 1 unit is saved against each un-received item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to SIM HH;
- Navigate to Shipping/Receiving > Direct Delivery;
- Scan an item which belongs to a PO with multiple items on it;
- Enter a received quantity (example 5 units);
- Click on "Total for Summary";
- Click "Complete Order";
- Now the user is prompted to review discrepancies;
- During this process, the HH displays the first discrepant item and puts a quantity of 1 by default. If the user clicks next to review the next discrepancy and complete the review and confirm. The receipt has received 1 unit for all the un-received items showing as discrepant.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms