Accepted Quantity is Defaulted to 1 During the Receiving Process In SIM on the HandHeld(HH)
(Doc ID 2266958.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the Receiving process on the HandHeld (HH), while reviewing discrepancies, a default receiving quantity of 1 is populated and on receipt confirmation, the 1 unit is saved against each un-received item.
Steps To Recreate:
- Login to Store Inventory Management (SIM) HH;
- Navigate to Shipping/Receiving > Direct Delivery;
- Scan an item which belongs to a PO with multiple items on it;
- Enter a received quantity (example 5 units);
- Click on "Total for Summary";
- Click "Complete Order";
- Now the user is prompted to review discrepancies;
- During this process, the HH displays the first discrepant item and puts a quantity of 1 by default. If the user clicks next to review the next discrepancy and complete the review and confirm. The receipt has received 1 unit for all the un-received items showing as discrepant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document