Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), when performing a Flexible Pallet Receiving (FPR) appointment for a PTS flow, ORA-06502 error occurs.
Steps To Recreate:
- In RWMS GUI create FPR appointment (with or without details)
- Assign allocated Purchase Order(PO) to the appointment
- Schedule the appointment
- In RWMS HandHeld (HHT), navigate to Receiving > Receiving
- Enter appointment number and door
- Open the appointment
- Perform receiving
- Check CONTAINER table > received containers should be in status "D" (distributed) and destination should be internal destination
- Check RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD table that the dest_id for flow through pre-dist FPR containers is the internal dest_id
- Check RIB_MESSAGE and RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE tables on RMS
Receipt message fails in RMS with ORA-06502 error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms