Last updated on JULY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Workflow
When attempting to change the workflow status from Review to Complete, the following error occurs.
"exceeds the maximum length of 4000 characters"
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Java Client as admin.
2. Go to Admin->Classes->Items->Documents->Document, open a Large Text attribute on Page Three, set Visible and Change controlled properties to Yes, and set MaxLength=2000000.
3. Login Web Client.
4. Create a document and edit the Large Text attribute with more than 4,000 characters on Page Three.
5. Create a change order against the document, and do redline for the Large Text attribute with more than 4,000 characters.
6. Route the workflow of the change order from Review to complete.
7. Workflow status failed to route.
The error message that appears is the text inserted in Large Text Attribute ending with error message: "exceeds the maximum length of 4000 characters".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms