Generic LDAP Group Users Fails to Sync to Agile
(Doc ID 2267091.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generic LDAP Group Users are not getting updated.
In some cases, there is below warning in the LDAP migration log:
Following users were not updated because they have duplicate user IDs: xxxxx(xxxx_Group), xxxx(xxxx_Group)
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In LDAP Server, create some group users
2. In Java Client -> Server Settings -> LDAP, Configure LDAP with correct LDAP Server info
3. Go to Preview Result tab and click Preview button
4. Go to User Settings, open Users
5. Click "Refresh Users From LDAP Directory" button. In some cases, it will pop up an error message window -
Error: Following users were not updated because they have duplicate user IDs: xxxxx(xxxx_Group), xxxx(xxxx_Group)
Upgrade to Agile PLM 9.3.4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document