Baseline Information Is Not Publishing to WBSHIERARCHY Table
Last updated on MAY 26, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Baseline information is not publishing consistently to WBSHIERARCHY table for P6 reporting.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Create a new project
- Create 3 WBS elements and 3 activities underneath each WBS
- Create baseline form project created in step 1 and assign to new project
- Publish both the project and the baseline
- Review WBSHIERARCHY table and observe baseline information no populated
- To verify this run the following select statement:
from project p
join wbshierarchy wbs on
where p.id='<Project ID>'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms