Invoice Changed Status To Match With Unmatched Item
(Doc ID 2267765.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice changed to match status, with one item who was not in the shipment.
Because of incorrect status, cannot resolve the discrepancy. The invoice should be in unresolved match and not in match.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create an invoice.
2. Add the items from receipt.
3. Add another item to this invoice (this item is not in shipment or in PO).
4. Save the invoice.
5. Run automatch.
6. Search for the invoice, and the invoice is matched.
7. But we have an item unmatch in this invoice.
8. It’s not possibly to resolve this discrepancy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document