Incorrect Result for an Adhoc Stock Count after Setting Variance % And Standard UOM Tolerance
(Doc ID 2267913.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Result for Adhoc Stock Count after setting variance % and standard UOM tolerance
Steps to Recreate :
- Navigate:Login to SIM application> Admin>Setup>Tolerances>Select Topic as 'Adhoc Stock Count'>Click on Apply>For department 5001 and class 5001,set variance % as 10 and variance standard UOM as 0>Click on Save.
- Login to SIM Handheld> Navigate to Inventory Management>Stock Counts>Adhoc Stock Count >Create a new stock count>Enter the item id >Enter the counted quantity for the count which is greater than the 10% of total quantity of item in the store_item_stock table >Enter another item id>Enter the counted quantity for the count which is lesser than the 10% of total quantity of item in the store_item_stock table.
- Complete the count>Check stock_count_line_item table for both the items the discrepant column is 'Y' but it should be 'N' for second item and also it is directly going to authorise phase and not going to Recount Phase for the items which are discrepant.
- Repeat the above steps and Execute adhoc stock count for variance standard UOM as 10 and variance % as 0 for department 5001 and class 5001.
- In this case also all items have discrepant column as 'Y' in stock_count_line_item table irrespective of the variance provided.
- Execute an Adhoc Stock Count after setting variance % and variance standard UOM tolerance both as 10 from Tolerances screen of SIM application.
- For this case the items become discrepant based on the variance provided but the stock count goes directly to authorize phase and does not go to the recount phase.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document