Default Printer Considered for Report is Wrong When Reports are Launched from SIM HHT
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default Printer considered for Report is wrong When reports are fired from SIM Hand Held Terminal (HHT). W hen there are multiple reports configured for the same report format and when the report is printed from HHT the default printer is selected wrongly.
Steps To Recreate:
- Configure 2 reports with report_type='REPORT_FORMAT_DIRECTDELIVERY' for a store.
- Make one report as the default one - HHT prints directly to the default report.
- Configure default printer for both the reports.
- Receive one DSD Delivery and after confirming the receipt , print the delivery.
- The default report is passed to BIP but the printer passed to BIP is the default printer of the other report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms