Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution version 188.8.131.525
The application throws an Internet Explorer Script Error when attempting to configure a PRODUCT BUNDLE type product in the PSR Ordering Dialog. The error is thrown after clicking the Next button on the "What products do you want to add to this product bundle?" page (productbundle.jsp). Below is the complete error text; docNum = PSR Order's Document Number (ASAP.SERV_REQ.DOCUMENT_NUMBER), itemSpecId = Product Catalog Item Specification ID (ASAP.ITEM_SPEC.ITEM_SPEC_ID).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management
2. Service Requests
3. Create a new "PSR" order
4. Right-click on Global and select "Add New Item"
5. Select a PRODUCT BUNDLE product type
6. Click Yes to the "Do you want to configure this product?" message
7. Select multiple items on the "What products do you want to add to this product bundle?" page (productbundle.jsp) of the PSR Ordering Dialog and
8. Click the Next button and the Internet Explorer Java Script Error displays
Due to this issue, PSR orders for PRODUCT BUNDLE type products that need multiple items cannot be processed.
Install or upgrade to MetaSolv Solution Release 6.3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms