Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once a SKULIST is created, the rebuild option is not updating the SKULIST_DETAIL table with proper data.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create new item list.
2. Add department, class (eg 1118, 1), so all the items under that will be created as skulist.
3. Now add to exclude one subclass 3 which has 2 items and rebuild the list. Skulist_detail is properly populated. (i.e 2 items belonging to subclass 3 are removed).
4. Now create new items for same department.
5. Edit the skulist and click on rebuild -->Execute and close button. Save and close the screen.
6. Check skulist_detail table , newly created item is not added but it should be added as per the process.
7. Now try to delete the exclusion record (i.e subclass 3 record).
8. Rebuild the skulist.
9. Check the items. As the exclusion is removed items belonging to department/class should be added back to the skullist (i.e All the items in subclass 3).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms