Last updated on MAY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user does the cost changes using 'cost change by item screen records are not getting saved properly in the system. i.e For item where the new Cost is modified to NULL from previous values are not getting deleted in the system.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Retail Merchandizing system (UI).
- Navigate to the cost change by item screen.
- Add 5 items to the Cost Change and enter the necessary cost and save the Cost Change. You will see all the 5 items with new cost updated in the COST_SUSP_SUP_DETAIL table.
- Now, say for Item 2 and Item 4, make the New Cost field as NULL (instead of delete, we are making it as Empty) and save the Cost Change.
- Notice that System does not delete the Item 2 and Item 4 Cost Change in detail table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms