While Creating Standalone Resolution Documents, Users Not Able to Give Tax Details in Header Screen
(Doc ID 2268543.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating standalone resolution documents Not able to give tax details in Header screen .
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log into ReIM Application.
2. Try to create an invoice. Select Document Type , other than merchandise invoice (i.e Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Credit Note, or Credit Note Request).
3. In this case "Document Totals" will be disabled as per the design.
4. But Tax details are not disabled.
5. Try to select a tax code , tax basis and amount are populated as zero.Now save the invoice, its shows the message:You must enter value for tax basis.
6. Now unselect the selected tax code and try to save the invoice. It shows below message, because Tax Basis & Amout field are not cleared. "You must enter value for tax code".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document