Files Are Swapped Between the Two Structure Parts of the Same Assembly
(Doc ID 2268548.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 to 3.5.0 [Release 3.5.0]
Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When newly adding a certain assembly to Agile, the file in the file tab of its structure parts (two designs) are swapped.
(File A which should goto Folder A is attached to Folder B, and File B is attached to Folder A)
File to be attached to the correct folder.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the problem assembly in Solidworks
- Click Agile -> Save preview
- Select all elements in the Save Preview's list view (CTRL+A). Press the "Save As" button
- Press the button "Continue". Note the current time
- Log in to the Agile Web Client and the check the files tab for each design object that you saved in step 4 above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document