Last updated on MAY 25, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging into Team Member with the 508 Compliance JAWS Screen Reader, the following issues are observed:
- No Activity information is displayed when selecting "My Tasks" tab
- When reviewing Timesheets (Timesheets tab), JAWS reader identifies the timesheet period and drop-down fields as being unlabeled
- User is unable to invoke the Timesheets period drop-down with JAWS screen reader
- Intermittently, after logging into Team Member, no tabs are displayed (i.e "My Tasks", "Timesheets")
- The keyboard shortcut for Open Timesheet list (CTRL+Alt+5) does not open Timesheet for a JAWS user or a regular user
- When selecting the Open Timesheet Settings window, selecting "Automatically add current tasks to timesheet" then Selecting 'Add' button does nothing
Note: JAWS ("Job Access With Speech") is a computer screen reader program for Microsoft Windows that allows blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a refreshable Braille display.
For further information please refer to the following JAWS (screen reader) Wikipedia url: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAWS_(screen_reader)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms