Multiple Team Member Functionality Issues Occur When Using a 508 Compliance JAWS Screen Reader
(Doc ID 2268823.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a 508 Compliance JAWS Screen Reader in the Team Member web application, the following issues are observed:
- No Activity information is displayed when selecting "My Tasks" tab.
- When reviewing Timesheets (Timesheets tab), JAWS reader identifies the timesheet period and drop-down fields as being unlabeled.
- User is unable to invoke the Timesheets period drop-down.
- Intermittently, after logging into Team Member, no tabs are displayed (i.e "My Tasks", "Timesheets").
- The keyboard shortcut for Open Timesheet list (CTRL+Alt+5) does not open Timesheet.
- When selecting the Open Timesheet Settings window, selecting "Automatically add current tasks to timesheet" then Selecting 'Add' button does nothing.
Note: JAWS ("Job Access With Speech") is a computer screen reader program for Microsoft Windows that allows blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a refreshable Braille display.
For further information please refer to the following JAWS (screen reader) Wikipedia url: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAWS_(screen_reader)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!