Delete Store Day Fucntionality is Disables Once The Store is Fully Loaded
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delete store day functionality is disables once the store is fully loaded.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Load RTLOG files with SALES, DCLOSE.
2. Check that Store/Day has been set to C - Store is Closed.
3. Log in to Sales Audit > Store Day Audit > Search for the Store Day that was loaded.
4. Open in 'EDIT' Mode , and click on 'More Actions'. Delete Store/Day is disabled.
5. Click on 'Reset Audit Status'. Delete Store/Day is still disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms