Items In Deleted Status Are Not Restricted While Performing Any Functionality
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) version 16, Items in deleted status, are not restricted while performing in transfers. When an item is purged by RMS and not purged in SIM. In SIM these items will be in deleted (D) status in 'ITEM' table.
In transfers it is showing an error when the item is entered for the first time, but when used again in the same transaction, it is taking the item without any error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Delete an item in Retail Merchandise System (RMS);
- Run the purge batch in RMS;
- Create transfer shipment and add this item in SIM;
- After you confirmed the range for source and destination an error occurred: "This item is deleted and cannot be used", but this range will add the item in status Q and will permit to use it second time.
* Normally the checking of deleted status should be before the range
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms