Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, User Interface
In PDC user Interface, while creating Special Day Calendars ,day type is defined as Fixed, and later updated to Recurring.
But even after saving and submit the change on workspace, the update is lost. i.e, Day type still remains Fixed.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Login to PDC User Interface
2. Click on setup->Special Day Calender->Add special day calender
3. Add Test_calender In Special Day Definitions for Selected Calendar
Special Days: select December 25th
4.Click on save-> Workspace -> validate -> submit -> logout
5. Log in again and open Test_calender change Type to Recurring
6. Click on save-> Workspace -> validate -> submit -> logout
7. Log in again and open Test_calender but Type will remain Fixed only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms