When Last Item Scanned has 'PriceEntryRequired' Flag Enabled, the Item is Getting Selected Though not Intended
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Sale transaction, if the last Item scanned has 'PriceEntryRequired' flag enabled, the Item is getting selected automatically. Even if the cursor moves to another Item, the last item remains selected, though not intended.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to "POS F3".
2. Scan Items: 1234, 4321, 41, 42.
3. Scan Item: 60040004 which has ID_IDN_PS.FL_ENTR_PRC_RQ=1.
4. Enter the Price for 60040004.
5. Using Space Bar and Up arrow, select the Items: 1234, 4321, 41, 42.
6. Notice that the Item:60040004 is already in selected status even without selecting the Item specifically.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms