Context Sensitive Fields Not Appearing When the Dependent Value is Selected in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on MAY 25, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-navigating from a different tab back to the Basic Details tab and selecting a different value under "<Customer Specific Org Hierarchy>", while keeping the <Customer Specific Custom Field> intact, the context sensitive fields are not appearing.
The context sensitive fields should display when all the appropriate criteria for that field or fields are being met.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as a User with the Permissions to create a Charter (Proposal)
- Navigate to the Charter (Proposal) page
- Click the Create button to create a new Charter (Proposal)
- Fill in the required information, including Organization information and the Context Sensitive Custom Fields within the Organization section
- Save the Basic Details tab and navigate to another tab for the Charter (Proposal)
- Navigate back to the Basic Details tab
- Select a new value for the "<Customer Specific Organization Name>" field
- The context sensitive fields no longer display although the "<Customer Specific Field Criteria>" field has not been altered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms