Drag and Drop Only Adds 100 Items to the Upload Files Window
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 16.2]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 126.96.36.199 code stream
Expected Result: When uploading multiple files/folders by way of Drag and Drop to the Document Manager (DM) all files/folders that are dropped into the Upload Files window should be added.
Actual Result: When any folder contains more than 100 files only the first 100 files will be added.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Unifier and navigate to the applicable workspace.
- Click on the 'Upload' button.
- Click on the 'Browse' button.
- From the Open window drag and drop multiple files/folders, ensuring that at least one sub-folder has more than 100 files to the Upload Files window.
- Note that only 100 items are added to the Upload Files window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms