The 'In Location' Date Is Not Updated To ALC_ITEM_LOC.IN_STORE_DATE
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Rule to Manual before setting the In Location Date, the date does not get updated to ALC_ITEM_LOC.in_store_date. In turn, it does not get populated to ALLOC_DETAIL.
Steps to Recreate
1. Search for Item 101400003
2. Create Worksheet
3. Create Allocation
4. Do not enter Release date. It will default to the current date in the Review pane.
5. Enter Location 1221
6. Uncheck Enforce Supply Chain
7. Change Rule to Manual
8. Enter In Location Date
9. Enter Final Amount
11. Note the In Location Date is still displayed
12. select alloc_id, in_store_date from alc_item_loc where alloc_id in ( 305004 )
13. Note that the in_store_date is Null
14. Close the tab
15. Open the allocation again
16. Note the In Location Date is not displayed.
17. Expand the Location line - this will display 2 rows and the bottom row does show the In Location Date
18. Looks like it saved in ALC_LOCATION - select * from ALC_LOCATION where location_id = 1221 and in_store_date is not null
19. However, select * from alloc_detail where alloc_no = 1000065000 - in_store_date is null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms