Multiple RTV's Are Posted To RMS Due To Locked Container Id
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple RTV's are getting posted from RWMS to RMS, due to container being locked by another operation in the system.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Lock the container in the system (example: by using Inventory Inquiry/Edit by container ).
2. In GUI go to Returns > Return to Vendor.
3. Enter CID and press Search.
4. Choose Vendor from LOV.
5. Enter Auth nbr.
6. Click on 'RTV' option in the menu on the left.
7. Click 'Yes' on confirmation message.
8. Choose reason code 90 and press 'OK' > the screen hangs without any message.
9. Restart the application and repeat steps 2 to 8, for same CID.
10. Release lock of the container (which is in step 1).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms