Multiple RTV's Are Posted To RMS Due To Locked Container Id
(Doc ID 2270025.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1.2 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Return To Vendor (RTV's) are getting posted from RWMS to RMS, due to container being locked by another operation in the system.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Lock the container in the system (example: by using Inventory Inquiry/Edit by container ).
2. In GUI go to Returns > Return to Vendor.
3. Enter CID and press Search.
4. Choose Vendor from LOV.
5. Enter Auth nbr.
6. Click on 'RTV' option in the menu on the left.
7. Click 'Yes' on confirmation message.
8. Choose reason code 90 and press 'OK' > the screen hangs without any message.
9. Restart the application and repeat steps 2 to 8, for same CID.
10. Release lock of the container (which is in step 1).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document