ODM - MDM Sync : Error Unable To Retrieve Device Template
(Doc ID 2270255.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do ODM - MDM Sync : MDM does not retrieve the device template even after the asset specification is set up correctly.
Unable to retrieve Device Template
Steps to Reproduce
Setup: Plug in D1-RETDVCTMP algorithm on D1-InitialSyncRequestDevice BO in Data transferred life cycle state.
1. Go to Admin > General > Extendable Lookup > Asset specification
2. Create specification by providing configuration, reference template by identifier as ‘yes’ and identifier type as serial number and identifier value that is an existing Device ID.
3. Provide an existing Device Type.
4. Provide the details in XAI and run.
5. Once the sync id creates in pending, run batch F1-SYSRQ
6. Verify that Sync Request moves into Validation Error with error as “Unable to retrieve template device”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps to Reproduce|
|Patch Solution Design Summary|