Document Manager Upload Files Via Drag & Drop Sometimes Fails to Complete Unifier
(Doc ID 2270273.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unifier Document Manager (DM) does support some "drag & drop" functionality when it comes to uploading files and directories to Document Manager. This functionality is only supported with the Chrome browser. However, there is a known issue that can be seen intermittently with the following steps:
- Navigate to Document Manager (DM) as a User with the necessary access and permissions to view and upload documents.
- Navigate to the DM Folder location where you would like to upload the directory and associated files to.
- Click on "Upload" in the DM log menu bar and an "Upload Files" window will open.
- Click on the "Browse" button in the Upload Files window, navigate to a folder you wish to upload to DM.
- Drag and Drop the Folder from the Open Browse window to the Upload Files window in the "File Name" section of the window.
- The Upload Files window will turn green and indicate "Success" (this just means that the selected folder and associated files were successfully added to the Upload Files window).
- Close the "Browse" window.
- Try to click the "Upload" button in the "Upload Files" window bottom right corner. At this point, sometimes the upload window will hang, and the cursor will spin indicating it is processing the upload request, but it will never complete. The user may have to completely close the session, open a new browser window and log back into Unifier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document