Uncheck "ACTIVE" or "SOH = 0" Parameters in Product Group does not Work in Stock Count Extraction
(Doc ID 2270288.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unchecking "ACTIVE" or making SOH = 0 in Product Group does not work in stock count extraction.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create Unit product group with Active unchecked for a few active items.
2. Schedule the product group.
3. In stock count, find that all active items are extracted.
4. Find that uncheck 'Active' does not exclude active items.
5. Create Unit product group with SOH=0 unchecked.
6. Add item with SOH=0.
7. In stock count, find that item with SOH = 0 is incorrectly extracted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!