Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unchecking "ACTIVE" or making SOH = 0 in Product Group does not work in stock count extraction.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create Unit product group with Active unchecked for a few active items.
2. Schedule the product group.
3. In stock count, find that all active items are extracted.
4. Find that uncheck 'Active' does not exclude active items.
5. Create Unit product group with SOH=0 unchecked.
6. Add item with SOH=0.
7. In stock count, find that item with SOH = 0 is incorrectly extracted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms