Billing Care: Suspense Payment List Contains Original Payments Moved To Suspense
(Doc ID 2270300.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Customer Care
Suspense Payment List contains original payments moved to suspense.
The suspense payment should be listed instead of original payment.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an account with some balance due.
2. Bill the account on the next BDOM.
3. Collect payment for the due amount.
4. Open the account in BCUI and move the payment to suspense.
5. View the list of suspended payments in BCUI. The list shows original payment instead of the suspense payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!