ELC Expenses Option In Item-Sup-Country Of Sourcing Screen Does Not Turn Green
(Doc ID 2270425.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ELC expenses option in Item-Sup-Country of Sourcing screen does not turn green directly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to ORMS and start creating an Item.
2. Navigate to Item-Supplier-country of Sourcing form , Enter Country of Sourcing and populate necessary data.
3. Click on ELC expenses option and populate Item Expense Maintenance folder with ELC values and save.
4. Come out of screen and check the color of the option in UI -its not green and still the default blue color persists (Not expected).
5. Click on Ok. Come out of Item-Supplier-country of Sourcing form and again revisit the Item-Supplier-country of Sourcing form through Item Supplier form.
6. Enter Country of Sourcing and view the data.
7. ELC expenses option is shown in Green (Expected).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document