On the Store Day Search Tab, Wrong Calendar Year Value Being Displayed Upon Pressing the Calendar Link Against the Business Date
(Doc ID 2271668.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Store Day Search Tab, Business Day value is shown correctly. However, when user clicks on the Calendar link against Business Day, the Calendar popup displayed has Wrong Calendar Year Displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open ReSA Open Store Days dashboard.
2. Click on Blue/Yellow/Orange bar.
3. In-context launch to Store Day Search screen.
4. Business Date, Data Status and Overall Status is auto populated.
5. Business Date Year populated is wrong (Eg: if the year is 2017, it is populated as 0017).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document