Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid Format error is displayed when changes are made to Percentage and Currency Number Formatting. For example, when changing a value from 10,00% to 1 the system displays error 'Invalid Format'.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to RPAS Fusion Client. Create aggregation and spreading workbook.
2. Select Format Menu --> Number Formatting.
3. Select Measure 'ramp' and select Quick Format: Percentage.
4. Click on Apply and close format dialog.
5. Enter values to 'ramp' measure and click on Calculate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms