Cancel Alloc From RMS 'ordhead' And 'ordloc' Screens Are Not Working
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order is closed from RMS, The linked Allocations are not getting closed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a PO Sourced WH to WH Allocation and Approve it.
2. Create another allocation to store with source as Allocation in step 1 and approve it.
3. Cancel All LIne items in the PO in step 1.
4. Say yes to Cancel linked allocations message.
5. Notice, neither of the two allocations are cancelled and still in Approved status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms