Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempts to upload the supplier availability information using template, the spreadsheet gets processed successfully but data is not inserted.
Steps To Reproduce :
1. Download Supplier Availability spreadsheet via Foundation Data > Data Loading > Download.
2. Populate the ODS file with required data.
3. Upload the supplier availability spreadsheet via Foundation Data > Data Loading > Upload. Note that Data Loading Status of the process is 'Processed Successfully'.
4. Go To Data Loading->Review Status and note that Process status is "Completed Successfully".
5. Now verify the data in SUP_AVAIL table. No rows for the entry.
6. Process status is still 'New' in SVC_SUP_AVAIL table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms