Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There was an issue with existing Patch 25560150 that the Two-Month Advanced Cycle Forward failed when the cycle_end_t is 2 months from the cycle_start_t.
Two cycle forward events were generated when purchasing a new product which charges 2 months in advance. In a case where the product got purchased with end date of exactly 2 months, the first cycle forward got generated correctly, however the cycle forward for the second month got generated with 0 charge. The scale for that month was 0.
Correct charge should be generated for the second month as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a an account on 11th April. i.e. Cycle DoM for the account is 11
2. Purchase a cycle forward product which charges 2 months in advance
3. During the purchase, set the end date for the product exact 2 cycles from the purchase date, i.e. 11th June
Two CF events got generated:
1. from 11th April to 11th May
2. from 11th May to 11th June
Results: The first CF event is correct. However, the second CF event is impacting $0 irrespective of the amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms