Two-Month Advanced Cycle Forward Failed when cycle_end_t Is 2 Months from cycle_start_t
(Doc ID 2272254.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There was an issue with existing Patch 25560150 that the Two-Month Advanced Cycle Forward failed when the cycle_end_t is 2 months from the cycle_start_t.
Two cycle forward events were generated when purchasing a new product which charges 2 months in advance. In a case where the product got purchased with end date of exactly 2 months, the first cycle forward got generated correctly, however the cycle forward for the second month got generated with 0 charge. The scale for that month was 0.
Correct charge should be generated for the second month as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a an account on 11th April. i.e. Cycle DoM for the account is 11
2. Purchase a cycle forward product which charges 2 months in advance
3. During the purchase, set the end date for the product exact 2 cycles from the purchase date, i.e. 11th June
Two CF events got generated:
1. from 11th April to 11th May
2. from 11th May to 11th June
Results: The first CF event is correct. However, the second CF event is impacting $0 irrespective of the amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document