Weighted Average Cost (WAC) Is Set To 0 After Reciever Cost Adjustment (RCA)
(Doc ID 2272350.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Weighted Average Cost (WAC) Is Set To zero After performing a Reciever Cost Adjustment (RCA).
1) Set RMS Receiver Cost Adjustment parameter to Standard
2) Uncheck RMS system parameter WAC Recalculated During Adjustments
3) Create a PO with 3 items
4) Ship the PO with half the quantities requested
5) Receive the PO at the WH
6) Create an Invoice for the received goods. The invoice must not agree on cost for all items
8) Wait for ReIM to create cost discrepancies
9) At the WH location, adjust the stock position of the items received so the amount present in the WH is less than the receipt quantity (we want TC70 to be generated)
10)Resolve the cost discrepancies generated in 8 by adjusting the cost of the PO and Receipt.
Result: Verify that the WAC is 0 for the items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document