RMS Batch To Purge SVC Process Tracker Is Not Purging RMS Data Loading Records
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS batch to purge SVC Process Tracker table (admin_api_purge.ksh) is not purging RMS Data Loading records.
Steps to reproduce :
- Perform data loading operation for both RMS and ReSA.
- Ensure the SVC_PROCESS_TRACKER has old records (1 days past sysdate) for both RMS and ReSA.
- Verify proc_data_retention_days is 1 in SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
- Run the batch admin_api_purge.ksh.
- Verify that SVC_PROCESS_TRACKER table deletes only the ReSA records but not RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms