PO Status Remains as 'In Progress' for an Incomplete and Deleted 'DSD Without PO'
(Doc ID 2272421.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), Purchase Order (PO) created on the fly is not deleted and remains in 'In progress' status when the delivery is deleted/cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving and click on Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Receiving.
2. Click on Create Receipt, select a supplier and then press Apply.
3. On the 'DSD Receiving Details' screen, click on 'Delete Delivery' button.
4. After you confirm the received 'DSD Delete Confirmation' message, notice that no record is created on 'DSD Receiving' screen.
5. Now Navigate to 'Purchase Order List' screen, and note that the PO record created is still in 'In Progress' status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!