Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some of the Initiatives in the environment allow for the Proposal fields associated to the "Statements and Notes" section of the product to be enabled or disabled, if they are not mapped to an Idea, and when at least 1 is enabled. (Even if there is data associated to this field for a currently project)
Others do not allow for the already enabled fields to be disabled.
STEPS to Verify this issue:
1. Login as sys_admin
2. Change to Reconfigure Mode
3. Navigate to Feature Settings
4. Change the Initiative to "*Newly Created" Initiatives
Notice the "Statements and Notes" Proposal fields are enable-able and dis-able-able
5. Change to any other Initiative (Created in version 8.7) These fields are not able to dis-able-able
* Newly Created Initiatives are defined as Initiatives created at version 15.1 or higher, when the account was in existence prior to this version.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: For the fields ability to be enabled/disabled to be consistent across all Initiatives in an environment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms