Authorize SOH Showing "Available Stock On Hand" Instead Of Showing Total Stock On Hand
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Authorize SOH is showing "Available Stock on hand" instead of showing total stock on hand.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Make sure you take and item which has Total SOH = 1 , Available SOH = 0 and Unavailable = 1.
2. Now create a product group (With recount discrepancy) and product schedule of that item.
3. Initiate a stock count and take snapshot and count five units.
4. Before taking recount snapshot sell the same item on POS.
5. Take snapshot and count 4.
6. Hit authorize screen , it will show you SOH as -1 rather than showing 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms