Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) UI freezes when the last transaction containing a store credit is reprinted and the printer is offline.
1. Complete a sale transaction
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS client.
2. Click Return > No Receipt.
4. Enter item number.
5. Tender with Store Credit.
6. Enter customer information.
7. Device offline message "An error occurred while printing" displayed, click Continue.
9. Store Credit Note Receipt print error occurs, click Enter.
10. Login again and reprint receipt.
12. Print last trans and click Print orig.
14. Device offline occurs, click Continue and client hangs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms