Error 'Failed Saving Users Data' When Attempting to Copy Preferences From an Existing User to a New User in P6 Web Using LDAP Authentication
(Doc ID 2272931.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.1 to 16.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import user(s) from LDAP then either copy preferences from another user, copy and paste user preferences to a new user, or create a new user from an existing user using Native Authentication, the following error occurs.
Failed saving user's data
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P6 Web navigate to Administer > User Access and click the Add icon.
- Search for a user in the LDAP store.
- After the search completes, select the user and click the Copy Preferences option.
- Select a user to copy preferences from then click OK.
- Click Import in the Add Users list in the LDAP window.
- The user shows in the list and the Save button is active (not grayed out).
- Click Save.
- The reported error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document