Printed value at First/Last Dose to Onset on BIP DSUR is Inverted
(Doc ID 2273023.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BIP DSUR prints the 'First/Last Dose to Onset' field values as inverted.
HOW TO REPEAT:
1) Create a case and enter data.
2) At Case Form >> Products >> Dosage Regimens, enter Start Date = 01-OCT-2016, Stop Date = 01-NOV-2016
3) At Case Form >> Events, enter Onset Date = 10-NOV-2016 --->Populated Onset From Last Dose = 10 days, Onset Latency = 1 month 10 days
4) Create a CTPR and set its configuration to include the case.
5) Print the CTPR as DSUR --->On Initial Unlisted Cases page: First Dose to Onset = 10 Days / Last Dose to Onset 41 Days
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document