Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resolve screen is becoming blank when resolving cost discrepancy using RCA reason codes for a second invoice against same order.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Receive PO.
3. Create Invoice with Cost discrepancy.
4. Go to summary match screen and fetch necessary invoice and receipt.
5. Go to Detail Match screen> Select the item to be resolved.
6. Click Resolve button> Select Reason code as RCA or RCAS.
7. The Invoice will be resolved and status will be MATCHED and the cost on PO and receipt are also updated.
8. Receive the remaining quantity in the PO.
9. Create one more Invoice with cost discrepancy.
9. Navigate to Resolve screen and try to resolve using RCA or RCAS or any other RCA code by clicking on 'Apply' button.
10. Notice that Resolve discrepancy screen goes blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms