Posting of Consignment Invoices Fail With Error " Unable to retrieve segments for Account Type XX for docId XXXXX for code XXX for set of books X"
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tried to post consignment invoice from ReIM to EBS, the following error occurs.
"Unable to retrieve segments for Account Type BT for docId 20004 for code TAP for set of books 0"
"Unable to retrieve segments for Account Type BT for docId 20004 for code UNR for set of books 0".
Steps To Recreate
1. Perform sales in Point of Sales(POS) for consignment item.
2. Consume the RTLOG in ReSA.
3. Export the sales data from ReSA to RMS by running necessary batches.
4. Once it is exported, Tran code 1, 2, 20, 87 will be posted in TRAN_DATA table.
5. INVC_HEAD, INVC_DETAIL and other INVC_* tables will be populated with the necessary data.
6. Run EDI download batch (edidlinv) in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) to create the EDI file which will be sent to Retail Invoice Matching System(ReIM).
7. Run EDI Injector batch(reimediinjector) in ReIM to consume the consignment invoice.
8.Run ReIM Posting batch (reimposting) to post the invoices.
9.Realize the invoices are not posted to IM_AP% staging tables and check the error in IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms