The Work Queue For New Grouped Event Only Takes the Value of the Oldest Event When Events are Grouped Together
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.3 version, Web Workspace
If an event has its Work Queue set, but then the job rolls upstream, the modified values are lost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in a Product OPAL environnment:
1. In Web Call Entry, place an "All Out" call for CARL F + WANDA G.
2. In Web Workspace, Work Agenda, right click on the new event and assign it to the PTRL Work Queue
3. In Web Call Entry, place an "All Out" call for JERI K FOUTS
4. In Web Workspace, Work Agenda, right click on the new event and assign it to both EVL and CNS Work Queues
5. In Web Workspace, Viewer, target to BR3513 ( which is inside the substation )
6. Bring up the Control Tool and select "Repredict to Here".
7. Both events will group to the breaker. The new event will have 2 calls and will only be assigned to the PTRL Work Queue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms