Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to create item-list with group type subclass, but when you select group type as division by mistake and then change it back to subclass on "Add Allowed merchandise Hierarchy" screen, the department drop-down displays divisions instead of departments.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select create Item list.
2. Enter the initial information and then click add(+) to add hierarchy.
3. The 'Add Allowed Merchandise Hierarchy" screen opens.
4. Select Division from the group type drop down list.
5. Select Division drop down list. It displays divisions correctly.
5. Change the select in the group type drop down list to Subclass.
6. Then click on the department drop down list, notice that it still displaying divisions instead of departments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms