Late Sales Transactions Are Not Visible in Transaction History
(Doc ID 2273731.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when making a transaction lookup for Late Sales Point-of-Service (POS) transactions, the reason for the inventory movement is not shown.
Late sales transactions are not visible in transaction history.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an unit stock count for an item (ex: 100000032).
2. Authorize and complete the stock count.
3. Run the PosTransactionImport.sh batch with the below details of flat file.
Make sure that the entire stock count happens including authorization and then the sale is uploaded after authorization (step 2) so that the sale transaction would be a late sale.
4. Navigate to Lookups -> Tran History, and Filter using the Item '100000032' from the sale transaction.
5. On the Transaction History List, notice that the Reason for the Late Sale Transaction '99996053' is empty.
6. Check the STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY table and notice that there is no late sale record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!