Message Pops Up "Do You Want To Save The Changes That You Have Made?" For A Closed Deal
(Doc ID 2273827.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A message pops up with prompt as "Do you want to save the changes that you have made?" even for a closed deal. This should not happen as deal is already closed.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Select status of 'Closed' on deal find screen.
2. select a bill back deal.
3. select deal income button on Deal main screen.
4. hit Cancel in Deal income screen.
5. Hit 'Close' button on deal main screen.
6. Note the message will pop up 'Do you want to save changes that you have made?'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document