Message Pops Up "Do You Want To Save The Changes That You Have Made?" For A Closed Deal
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A message pops up with prompt as "Do you want to save the changes that you have made?" even for a closed deal. This should not happen as deal is already closed.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Select status of 'Closed' on deal find screen.
2. select a bill back deal.
3. select deal income button on Deal main screen.
4. hit Cancel in Deal income screen.
5. Hit 'Close' button on deal main screen.
6. Note the message will pop up 'Do you want to save changes that you have made?'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms