Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple resource assignments for a single "Owner" does not allow the owner to status in Team Member.
To be able to Status other resources.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log-in to EPPM, go to Projects, EPS view.
2. Create a project, then go to Actions, Set Project Preferences..., Team Member
3. On the Status Updates tab, under "Team members are assigned to activities as", select "Activity owners/Primary Resources" or "Both".
4. Check the option "Team member can status other resource assignments on an activity".
5. On the Status Reviews, tab, select both check boxes and select a reviewer.
6. Click Save and close.
7. In Activities view, add an activity, assign an activity owner and a resource assignment not associated with the owner to that activity. Save changes.
8. Go to Administer, User Administration and set the activity owner with Team Member module access. Save changes.
9. Log-in to Team Member as activity owner.
10. Select Start on the activity from step 7 and save the change.
11. Click Status Other Resources link. Note user is unable to make changes to other resource assignment. Click Cancel.
12. Log-in to EPPM as Reviewer and approve the pending update for the project.
13. Refresh Team Member then click Status Other Resources and note ability to make changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms