Uploading Cost Components Results In Reject/Error Records When Newly Added Expense Category Is Used
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload cost components using a newly added expense category (e.g. “Duty”) in the spreadsheet, the following error occurs :
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: Add another code 'D' for code_type='EXPC' (Expense Category) in CODE_DETAIL.
1. Navigate to Foundation Data -> Data Loading -> Upload.
2. Select Template Type: Foundation.
3. Select Template: Cost Components.
4. Select file (e.g.): Cost Components - 4.26.17 2.28 PM.ods
5. Click Upload. Success message appears notifying of a successful upload.
6. Click Review Status in the left-hand side navigation bar.
7. Find the status for the just uploaded cost components. Notice the status as “Processed with errors”.
8. Select the row with errors and click “View Issues” button. Notice the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms