Cost Price Displayed On The Item Ticket When Generated Based On PO/DSD
(Doc ID 2274875.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating the item ticket using Item Ticket Batch options and the following ticket reasons: Purchase Order and Direct Deliveries, the item price is actually the item cost.
Current retail price should be on item ticket not the cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Print>>Item ticket batch;
- Create Batch;
- Select one of the following 2 item ticket reasons:
- Purchase order or Direct deliveries;
- Select the format type as item ticket, select the lines and then Generate ticket;
- Open the generated item tickets and notice that item price is not matching with the current price for the item as listed in Item lookup screen.
- Note that the value from item price is actually the item cost
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document