Cost Price Displayed On The Item Ticket When Generated Based On Purchase Order(PO)/Direct Store Delivery(DSD)
(Doc ID 2274875.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating the item ticket using Item Ticket Batch options and the following ticket reasons: Purchase Order(PO)and Direct Deliveries, the item price is actually the item cost.
Current retail price should be on item ticket not the cost.
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Print>>Item ticket batch.
- Create Batch.
- Select one of the following 2 item ticket reasons:
- Purchase order or Direct deliveries.
- Select the format type as item ticket, select the lines and then Generate ticket.
- Open the generated item tickets and notice that item price is not matching with the current price for the item as listed in Item lookup screen.
- Note that the value from item price is actually the item cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document