Crew Actions - Crew Disappears From Crew Actions Window
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Web Workspace
Crew Actions - Crew Disappears from Crew Actions Window
Users are experiencing Crews disappearing from the Crew Actions window after they assign the crew to an event that is outside of the crew's Control Zone.
Below are steps to recreate the issue:
(1) Verify that the Crew Actions Filters are • Shift Status = ALL, • Job Status = ALL, • Crew Type = ALL, • Event Zone = ALL, • Parent Zone = INCLUDE
(2) Subscribe to a zone at the 5th hierarchy level;
(3) Change Crew Actions Filter to ALL ZONES in order to select a crew from a office that the user isn't subscribed to.
(4) Place the crew en-route to an event.
(5) Verify the crew appears in the Work Agenda en-route to the event.
(6) The crew disappears from the Crew Actions window.
(7) The only way to get the crew to appear again in the Crew Actions window is to de-select the ALL Zones filter and then click on it again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms