Crew Actions - Crew Disappears From Crew Actions Window
(Doc ID 2274914.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Web Workspace
Crew Actions - Crew Disappears from Crew Actions Window
Users are experiencing Crews disappearing from the Crew Actions window after they assign the crew to an event that is outside of the crew's Control Zone.
Below are steps to recreate the issue:
(1) Verify that the Crew Actions Filters are • Shift Status = ALL, • Job Status = ALL, • Crew Type = ALL, • Event Zone = ALL, • Parent Zone = INCLUDE
(2) Subscribe to a zone at the 5th hierarchy level;
(3) Change Crew Actions Filter to ALL ZONES in order to select a crew from a office that the user isn't subscribed to.
(4) Place the crew en-route to an event.
(5) Verify the crew appears in the Work Agenda en-route to the event.
(6) The crew disappears from the Crew Actions window.
(7) The only way to get the crew to appear again in the Crew Actions window is to de-select the ALL Zones filter and then click on it again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document